Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Not Saying Goodbye

I would like to personally thank Terri for starting this book club so many years ago.  I have been blessed to have been invited to spend one night a month with such wonderful people.  Last night we said, hope to see you soon and not goodbye to Terri as she leaves us to begin a new chapter in her life.  Terri will be moving to St. Charles to be the new principal to a K-2 building in Wright City.  We wish her the best of luck and hope she can join us on occasion.  In the meantime, we will miss her in our deep conversations about the books we will read, the friendly conversations of day to day, the knowledge she shares with us, and friendships we all share with her. 

Good luck to you Terri!  Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I just read this incredibly beautiful post. I love each of you so very much. You have all touched my life in ways that only God can understand. I promise to make it to a few meetings each year, so that it is truly just, "see you later," and not goodbye. Much love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete